An individual must be approved by a coach after they have completed the three fundamental appointments and show competency in movement before taking a general CrossFit class.
- Be on time.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Introduce yourself to newcomers.
- Pay attention when the coach is giving instruction.
- Set the barbell down. Don’t drop it.
- If you’ve sweated on the equipment, bled on the equipment or cried on the equipment, wipe it down.
- Wait until everyone is done before you put your equipment away.